Breakfast in just 7 minutes!
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet, and reduce heat to medium-low. As eggs begin to set, gently move spatula across the bottom and side of skillet to scrape up large, soft curds.
- Cook until eggs are thickened, and no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are not dry.
- Transfer to plate, and serve!
- Sprinkle eggs with shredded cheese before serving, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack or mozzarella.
- Fill a tortilla, toasted bagel or English muffin for a quick and portable breakfast.
- Whisk in 2 tbsp milk or cream for creamier eggs.
Thanks to eggs.ca for this recipe.