Time to Cook7 minutes
Time to Prepare10 minutes
These pancakes are part of our #RecipesThatGive series. The dry ingredients can be layered in a mason jar, and given as a gift! And what better gift than one that saves time and results in homemade deliciousness! We hope you enjoy.
- 1 3/4 cups (440 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) baking soda
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) nutmeg
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/8 cup (285 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) fancy molasses
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
- Preheat a griddle or nonstick skillet to medium heat and grease.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, molasses, and melted butter. Fold in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto hot griddle or skillet. Turn when bubbles on top begin to pop; cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Heat maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Serve with warm pancakes.
Recipe courtesy of Eggs.ca.