|Time to Cook:||10|
|Time to Prepare:||10|
- On the Farm
- Eggs 101
- Events & News
- Our Story
A fun and healthy snack for after school!
1. Arrange the dipping toppings on a small platter or plate.
2. Peel the eggs. I find that setting them into an egg cup for each person is fun for serving.
3. Stick a pretzel into the pointy end of the egg so that you have a handle when you are dipping.
4. Dip the larger, flatter end into the ranch dip, then sprinkle with the toppings or dip as well.
5. Eat! Double dipping is harder once you’ve bitten into the egg and risks yolk falling out, so it’s handy to have a spoon to add more dressing and toppings to the rest of the egg.