This contest is now closed. Thank you so much to everyone who joined us in our celebration of eggs for World Egg Day and congratulations to our winners.
What would YOU cook with free eggs for a year? Tell us and you could WIN! BC Egg is giving away a year of free eggs to three of our lucky Social Media Followers! Tell us what you would cook in a comment below and follow us and we’ll enter you to WIN!
Contest closes at 5pm on World Egg Day, Friday, October 9.th
How To Enter
- Comment on one of BC Egg’s contest posts on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram telling us what you’d cook with a year of free eggs.
- Follow us on that platform.
- If you are entering on Twitter, use the #BCEggsForAYear
- Watch your direct messages on that platform for notification – winners will be contacted on the platform which they entered.
- Reply within a week to claim your prize!
A year of free eggs will be awarded to one winner on each social media platform: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The winner will receive 52 coupons for 1 dozen large eggs of any type, redeemable at any grocery store in BC.
- Entrants must enter on either Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, and follow BC Egg on that platform.
- Contest runs from Monday, October 5th through 5:00pm on Friday, October 9th.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw for entrants on each social media platform: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Winners must respond to BC Egg’s notification of win within one week. If a prize is unclaimed at the end of that week, a new winner will be drawn from the entries for that platform.
- Entrants’ and winners’ names and/or social media handles may be shared on BC Egg’s social media feeds and/or website.
- Contest open to BC residents only.
- Staff and board members of BC Egg, and their immediate families, are ineligible to participate in this contest.