Dining in has taken on new meaning recently—we are all cooking and baking at home! Local culinary genius Chef Dez’s cook book is called “The Best in Your Kitchen.” We want to help you Be the Best so we are giving away a kitchen gift basket every Friday throughout May, featuring Chef Dez’s book and LOTS of other goodies, worth approximately $125!
Want to win?
It couldn’t be simpler. To take the #stress out of #stressbaking and to put the #therapy into #cookingtherapy this contest is as easy as pie!
How to Enter
- Find one of our #quarantinecooking posts on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram feed and like it.
- Tag your friends – every tag is an entry!
- Follow us.
Each week in May one entrant will win a gift basket from BC Egg filled with kitchen related swag and recipe books.
- Contest will run weekly throughout May, with entries opening on Fridays, and closing at 11:59 pm on the following Thursday.
- In order to qualify, entrants must comply with the rules of the contest as noted above:
- Follow BC Egg on one of our social media channels,
- Tag a friend, and
- Like the required #QuarantineCooking post for that week.
- Entering multiple times by tagging multiple friends is allowed – 1 tag = 1 entry.
- Entering the contest on multiple weeks is allowed, though you must enter on the new #QuarantineCooking post each week.
- Entering the contest on multiple social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) is allowed.
- Winners will be chosen weekly, by random draw.
- Winners will be notified during the week following the draw.
- Winners must reply to their notification of the contest win within one week, in order to claim their prize.
- Winners for prizes that are not claimed will be re-drawn randomly from the balance of entrants for that week.
- Prizes will be delivered/shipped to winners, so submission of your name and address once you are notified of your win will be required to claim your prize.
- Entrants’ and winners’ names and/or social media handles may be shared on BC Egg’s social media feeds and/or website.
- Contest open to BC residents only.
- Staff and board members of BC Egg, and their immediate families, are ineligible to participate in this contest.